Marketing has changed drastically in recent years. We live in an age of ongoing digital transformation and customer-centricity - it is less about you and more about capturing and sharing your customer experiences with your brand.
Today, effective marketing requires more than just being creative; you must also be tech-savvy to keep up with the changes on social platforms, mobile technology, SEO, automation, and predictive analytics to better connect with your audience.
However, the challenge is you may not have the time to invest in these areas to better market your solutions, Or, you may have the time, but you have no clue where or how to get started.
The Creative Marketing Zone is Here to the Rescue
Our goal is to creatively market your brand to:
Stand out in a noisy marketplace
- Differentiate from the competition
- Enhance your audience experience
- Deliver a significant return on your investment
And we use online marketing tools, such as content marketing, social media marketing and advertising and email marketing to help you achieve your audience objectives.
The simple three step process we use to grow your brand includes:
Clearly defining your audience
Determining the business outcome you want to achieve with your audience
Identifying where your audience is online
Formulating a tactical plan to execute on your strategy. The three main areas we focus on to grow your brand include:
- Content marketing - writing articles about your product or service using keywords your audience is searching for, then sharing these articles on social media platforms to generate awareness and traffic to your content.
- Social media marketing and advertising - marketing (and managing) your social media platforms to attract targeted followers to your brand, and convert those followers into prospects.
- Email marketing and automation - building and managing your email marketing database, including sending out frequent updates to your subscribers, and nurturing your subscribers to move from prospects to customers of your products and services.
Please note: We are not website designers, graphic designers, or an SEO shop. However, we are partnered with excellent companies that do provide these services.
Is the strategy and tactics driving results?
What type of engagement are you seeing?
Is your audience receptive and/or taking action with your messaging?
Is there a measurable return on your investment?