Welcome to another exciting episode of The Creative Marketing Zone Podcast. Today I am thrilled to feature an exciting guest on our show to discuss website strategies and tactics to improve sales effectiveness. Tara Claeys is the founder of Design TLC, which provides custom website and graphic design services, with a focus on creating effective, clean and personal communication platforms for small businesses.
Tara has a marketing background, combined with design and website coding expertise. And Tara’s unique approach is learning and applying top strategies and tactics for her clients to not just deliver a beautifully designed website, but one that also helps to drive results for her clients.
Listen to the Episode Below:
- Why website should serve as more than just a brochure.
- Website design strategies and tactics clients need to leverage to help move the needle with their lead generation.
- Examples of effective website designs - what worked and what didn’t work, and the results.
- What marketers and/or business owners should always keep in mind when it comes to their website design to ensure they are boosting sales/conversions.
- Tips for marketers and/or business owners on what to avoid.
- New strategies and tactics marketers and/or business owners need to be focused on within the next 12 months when it comes to an effective website design to boost sales.
- Insights for the future of website design in the next three to five years.
How to Connect with Tara Claeys:
*After recording this episode, it was made clear by Tara that the much-anticipated SSL updates for 2018 have already begun. If your website is not updated, do so today - or reach out to Tara for assistance!