Rachel Wynn, Founder at Starlight Social, a social media agency in Washington, D.C. that helps small business owners and solopreneurs craft a credible and professional online presence, shares her insights about marketing automation and the tools you need to help you scale your business.
In this fun and insightful episode, Rachel shares:
- How she became fascinated about automation after reading a book about the Gilbreth family, Cheaper by the Dozen (you may remember the recent films featuring Steve Martin)
- What marketing automation is all about
- The tools recommended for marketers and solopreneurs to leverage for their marketing automation
- Some of the risks with marketing automation
- The future of marketing automation in the next five (5) years
- If marketing automation will take over and eliminate human jobs (rise against the machines, anyone?)
- And so much more
If you are a small business owner, marketer, or solopreneur and need to scale your online social presence, then this is the episode for you!
Tools mentioned in the episode you can leverage to help with your automation efforts:
You can learn more about her group for women entrepreneurs and request an invite here: https://www.solopreneurcircle.com/
To connect with Rachel on social media, she is most active on Twitter. Follow her @StarlightSocial