How can your company outperform the competition? First, it all begins with knowing and connecting with your audience.
Monica Devlin is our featured guest today who speaks on this important talk for marketers and business owners. Monica is the Brand Manager for Kestrel Environmental Monitoring Product Line at Nielsen-Kellerman Company, a US electronics manufacturer with worldwide sales and distribution. She went to school at Temple University, and has an incredibly diverse and experienced professional career in Marketing, PR and Corporate Communications working for well-known firms such as Merrill Lynch, SmartMark Communications, Siren Communications Consulting (in which she is the owner of), and more!
Listen to the Episode Below:
- Why knowing and understanding your audience is critical for you and the growth of your company.
- The tactics involved to help you get to know your audience, make better decisions and drive your messaging.
- The importance of having a gauge on what your competitors are doing, and what they are saying that’s resonating with your audience.
- How social media can be leveraged to help you better understand your audience.
- Why you shouldn’t fall for the “shiny object syndrome” when deciding which platforms to use to reconnect with your audience – your audience may not be on these platforms.
- Don’t rely on assumptions, get data, create a customer profile, and make sure you review this profile on a regular basis.
How to Connect with Monica
You can connect with Monica on Twitter at @MonicaDevlin