December 1, 2017, marked my first full year in business, and what a year it was!
The entire year wasn't all glitz and glamour. There were some low-points throughout the year that taught me many lessons along this journey, both personally and professionally.
As I mentioned in a previous solo episode, never be shy to celebrate our successes. However, we should also reflect on what went wrong and learn from these mistakes so we don't make them again.
This solo episode highlights my year in review and the exciting things in store ahead.
I open up and share:
- My background leading all the way up to how I started my business - it was years in the making. And there are some funny stories on this journey!
- Why I started my business.
- What I learned along the way that helped me grow personally and professionally before I started my business.
- What went right in my business in 2017 - the success stories.
- What went wrong and the mistakes I made.
- And much more!
I also reveal what's in store for The Creative Marketing Zone in 2018 and beyond! Make sure to tune into this episode until the end as I hope you can learn from my journey.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Lastly, I encourage you to connect with me on social media and let me know how this podcast helped you personally and professionally. You can connect with me on:
Linkedin: Eric Koch
I hope you enjoy the episode. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the platform you are listening to podcasts on, and like, comment, share!