My friends, I have got quite the episode for you today!
I break down my journey in starting and running a successful online course.
You will hear my backstory on why I decided to begin an online course, who served as my inspiration and motivation, and everything I learned along the way up until this point.
Let's just say that this, along with starting this podcast, was a HUGE learning curve for me. But I am so glad I went through it, and now I am SUPER thrilled to share my experience and tips with you.
If you are interested in starting an online course, then this is an episode you will want to tune into.
Listen to the Episode Below:
- Why I chose to start an online course, and how I got started
- Why preselling your course is the way to go!
- Offline marketing strategies and tactics to help get students enrolled
- The platforms and tools you need to run a successful online course
- The messaging to use for your online course to get students enrolled
- And so much more!
Check out Amy Porterfield on her website and podcast for more tips on how you can grow your business with proven strategies and tactics. As you will hear me talk about in this episode, Amy served as an inspiration for me to get this course started.
Teachable is a great platform to host your course - I explain why
Be sure to subscribe to my channel for new weekly episodes that will help your business grow!
Enjoy, and I will talk to you next week.