Back in episode 10, we discussed how storytelling can be used to strengthen your brand. Today we have an awesome guest on our show to discuss storytelling insights to elevate your brand equity and create more impactful campaigns!
Cole Hernandez is the founder of Pink Graffiti, a digital storytelling agency that specializes in social media strategy/advertising, brand marketing, and public relations.
With nearly 14 years of experience working as a marketing strategist and communications executive for top hospitality brands, such as 1 Hotels and Lotte New York Palace, and partnering with numerous wellness, lifestyle/fashion and non-profit companies, Cole knows a thing or two about running successful marketing campaigns using storytelling, which we will explore today.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Key Takeaways From the Episode:
- Why storytelling is important, and how it can be used to help elevate a company's brand in the hospitality and tourism sector.
- Awesome examples in the hospitality space.
- Essential factors marketers and/or business owners need to keep in mind when creating impactful stories.
- Strategies and tactics marketers and/or business owners need to leverage to spread the story.
- The future of storytelling and the strategies, tactics, and platforms to be leveraging in 2018.
How To Connect With Cole: