Welcome to another exciting episode of The Creative Marketing Zone Podcast. Today we have an exciting guest on the show, Sherron Washington of The P3 Solution!
Sherron is the founder and CEO of the P3 Solution, a full-service marketing, and communications firm located in Silver Spring, MD that specializes in providing simple strategy, design and social media marketing solutions for small businesses, non-profit organizations, associations, and entrepreneurs.
Sherron is also the creator and host of Market Simple: The Summit, which is an annual interactive one-day marketing and communications summit that is designed to help small businesses and entrepreneurs learn how to simply and effectively market themselves and their businesses.
She is the author and publisher of two books, The Oops Moment: Eliminating Marketing Mistakes, Mishaps and Missteps and Market Simple: The Blueprint for Building a One-Page Marketing Plan, as well as a monthly columnist for SmartCEO Magazine and a contributor for Black Enterprise Magazine on topics about social media, and a speaker, trainer & professor.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Key Takeaways From the Episode:
- The tools and platforms Sherron has migrated from using in her marketing from when she first started her company 12 years ago, and the tools she uses today.
- Four great analogies of various social media platforms - e.g. why Facebook is similar to the watercooler gossip station.
- Tactics to simplify your overall marketing.
- Where we may see the future of marketing 11-12 years from now.
- And so much more!
- Learn more about Marketing tips, strategies, and new trends with Sherron's Facebook group, P3 Marketing Mashup. Connect with fellow marketers and business owners and create a network that can help you grow your business.
- Look out for Sherron's upcoming show, Marketing Therapy, where she will talk with top marketers who will share their tips, strategies, and solutions for marketing success.
How To Connect With Sherron:
Website: The P3 Solution
Linkedin: The P3 Solution