Welcome back to another exciting episode of The Creative Marketing Zone podcast! Today we have a familiar voice on the show, Mike Rudd!
As you may recall, Mike was on back in episode 10, and he shared a wealth of knowledge about the importance of storytelling, why companies need to be leveraging more of it, and some excellent examples of brands leveraging stories to elevate their brand.
Mike is a successful serial marketer working with clients of many well-known brands to help them creatively stand out in the digital landscape.
Currently, Mike is the Moneyball Media Buying and Digital Lead Generation Partner at Hutchinson Media Consultants, a media fusion agency that provides both traditional and digital media buying, creative and passionate digital media marketing strategies and more.
Mike is also the founder of Marketing Fun with Mike, which is all about helping people live the life they deserve, and Hashtag 59, a fun and adventurous travel blog. And he is also the author of several books, including the newest one that just hit the streets – The Passionate Marketing Revolution (PMR) the Time is NOW – which I am going to be picking his brain about today.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Key Takeaways From the Episode:
- We all know the 4 P's of Marketing- product price, place, and promotion. Mike introduces three (3) new P's to the mix and why marketers need to incorporate these three additional P's to elevate their brand status and business growth.
- Which "P" should deserve the most attention and why?
- What "P" deserves the least attention?
- How Mike came up with the concept to enhance the 4 P's for effective marketing.
- Mike shares insights regarding the book publishing process, specifically in the self-publishing route.
- And so much more!
CreateSpace.com, an Amazon company, helps independent self-publishers print books on demand or wholesale.
How To Connect With Mike:
Website: Marketing Fun With Mike
Linkedin: Mike Rudd