Welcome to another exciting episode of The Creative Marketing Zone Podcast! Today we have an exciting guest on the show, Mark Ghaida, Co-Founder of Unfazd Media, a digital marketing agency and full-service web-development company.
Unfazd Media helps small to medium-sized businesses separate themselves from their competition by building a strong brand online. They specialize in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and video advertising to drive leads and sales for businesses. And on their web development side, they focus on website redesigns, mobile app creation, and software development.
Today we dive deep into how you can use Facebook ads to sell more real estate - how cool is that?
Mark explains how he specifically uses targeted lead generation ads, and the steps that are involved to secure deal opportunities.
And by deal opportunities, I mean legit leads at a fraction of the cost you would normally pay through other advertising mediums - including Google.
Be sure to tune in, take notes, and reach out to Mark with questions you have following this episode.
Listen to the Episode Below:
- How Mark started his career in social media particularly in driving better leads for businesses.
- Mark's recent success in using social media ads in the real estate sector and how his strategies work.
- Which social ad platforms are working better than others when running ads.
- Social advertising tips that work.
- Examples of campaigns Mark has worked on using his strategies and the end results.
- What to avoid when running social media ads.
- Changes to expect in the social ad landscape for real estate in the near future.
- And so much more!
How to Connect With Mark:
Youtube: Mark Ghaida
Facebook: Mark Ghaida
Linkedin: Mark Ghaida