Tune in Below:
Welcome to another awesome episode of The Creative Marketing Zone Podcast!
I am super thrilled to feature Cara Ray, founder of Avocado Toast Marketing, here to talk with us about how to create engaging actionable copy that will turn your visitors turn into customers! This is something that many of us marketers and business owners struggle with, and I am super excited to pick Cara’s brain about this topic today.
Avocado Toast Marketing helps small businesses and creative entrepreneurs make an impact in their markets by creating on-point messaging through copywriting, email marketing campaigns and branding strategy. We are going to be focused today on the email marketing campaigns.
Tune in Below:
- How Cara started her career in copywriting and email marketing.
- How Cara came up with her business name - Avocado Toast Marketing.
- What email marketing sequences are and why they are so important in this day and age.
- An example of what is involved in the copywriting of a typical email marketing campaign and what to say in these emails.
- How storytelling can affect and help in creating effective copywriting for your email marketing campaigns.
- Optimal timing for emails to be sent out and when.
- Top 3-5 must have’s with your email marketing copy.
- The top don’ts to avoid when it comes to copywriting for emails being sent out.
- The future of copywriting in the next 3-5 years for email marketing campaigns.
- And so much more!
Define Your Content Creation Style: Cara's quiz for business owners and DIY'ers who want to know their own copywriting styles.
Top 8 Reasons You Should Hire a Copywriter: Cara's blog on why you need a copywriter to help you with your content and email marketing.