Tune in Below:
Welcome to another exciting episode of The Creative Marketing Zone Podcast! I am your host and chief creative officer, Eric, and today I am SUPER thrilled to have Eleanor LeCain on the show with us! Eleanor is the president of The Breakthrough Way. The Breakthrough Way’s mission is to identify, communicate, and build on what works.
Eleanor speaks to and consults with leaders in business, government, and civil society about transformational programs and principles that can improve performance, save money, and help build a new world.
And check this out! Eleanor has a wildly popular book entitled, Breakthrough Solutions: How to Improve Your Life and Change the World by Building on What Works, which has an introduction by the Dalai Lama – how cool is that?
Her book profiles nine social innovations that dramatically improve people’s lives, strengthen communities, and save money. And each innovation is a game changer in its field, which we will learn a little more about today.
Eleanor also discusses solutions on her Huffington Post blog and her popular weekly show on PRN Radio that airs live on Thursday’s at 3 pm EST entitled, All Together Now.
Her articles are published from the New York Times to Le Monde in Paris, France, and she has spoken widely in the U.S. and the world including Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Iceland, the United Nations, Harvard, Yale, and more.
Today we will learn more about Eleanor's breakthrough way and what led her in this direction to grow her business and personal brand. Eleanor will also share with us how she creatively grew her name over the years (including what has worked and what hasn’t worked), how she became a millionaire, and what she is focused on today.
Tune in Below:
- How Eleanor started her career and why she chooses to focus on solutions.
- Eleanor talks about one of her popular books, Breakthrough Solutions: How to Improve Your Life and Change the World by Building on What Works. What inspired her to write this book and how she managed to get the Dalai Lama to write the introduction.
- The biggest decisions she made that ultimately led where she is today in her life and career.
- Eleanor's insights on how to creatively grow and position yourself to help people across the globe.
- A peak on how Eleanor's day look like.
- Her insights on the future of our economic climate, and her tips to people who are eager to tap into their passion.
- And so much more!
- All Together Now: Eleanor's weekly show on Progressive Radio Network (PRN) where she talks about solutions about the most important issues of our time with some of the best progressive thought-leaders and activists.
- Breakthrough Solutions: How to Improve Your Life and Change the World by Building on What Works: One of Eleanor's best book which talks about practical and proven methods that can improve your life and business. And the book had an amazing introduction by no other than the Dalai Lama himself.