Tune in Below:
Welcome to another exciting episode of The Creative Marketing Zone Podcast! I am your host and chief creative officer, Eric, and today, I am SUPER thrilled to bring on Aliyah Dastour, CEO of Alimond Photography and Brand Film.
Alimond Photography is not just your typical photography company. They build remarkable personal brands by helping their clients look competent, professional, friendly, and trustworthy, which ultimately helps them attract more clients through their lasting impression headshots and photography visuals. And this all happens in their state-of-the-art studio located in Loudon County, VA.
Brand Film, which is a part of the Alimond umbrella takes their company to a whole new level as they put together stunning videos that help their clients attract and convert business, build an engaged following, and brand themselves for long-term success.
We will be exploring the power of video today, along with some best practices to ensure your videos stand out in today’s noisy landscape.
Tune in Below:
- How Aliyah started her personal and professional journey, and how she started Alimond Photography.
- The story behind the brand names Alimond and Brand Films.
- What inspired her to add Brand Films to her business.
- Aliyah definitely practices what she preaches when it comes to the videos on your website and on your LinkedIn profile. She shares some of her top tips when it comes to creating stunning videos.
- And the don'ts that creatives should avoid.
How stories factor into these stunning videos and her tips for crafting and telling powerful stories through video.
- More and more people create, share and consume videos on a daily basis. Aliyah shares her insights for the future of video and what we need to look out for in the next few years.
- And so much more!
Build your Video Marketing Blueprint with Confidence: Aliyah's free video marketing tipsheet to help you create stunning contents that can skyrocket your brand's growth.
How to Connect with Aliyah:
Website: Alimond Studio